Prusa 8" i3v Kit (V-Slot Extrusion)
The Prusa 8" i3v printer uses OpenBuilds V-SLot Linear Rail which provides Smoother Operation at Higher Print Speeds.
7 Business Day Lead time (Your order will leave our warehouse 7 business days after you place your order)
This kit contains everything you need to build the 8" i3v Prusa except for a 12v 30 amp power supply, Insulation, glass and a print surface like hairspray. See page 4 of the build guide for specific links.
The average builder can complete the Maker Farm Laser Cut Prusa i3 in 3+ hours from start to printing, Compare that to 5 hours for the Printrbot and 8 hours for the Deluxe V2 Prusa.
- 8"x8"x8" Build Envelope*
- RAMPS 1.4 Electronics
- 50 micron layer height
- LCD Interface (print without a PC)
- Heat bed
- GT2 Pulley's and Belts
- .35mm, .40mm or .50mm Hot End Nozzle for 3mm filament, .40mm Hot End Nozzle for 1.75mm Filament
- NEW 66oz-in Motors for all axis' (Pre-Wired)
- Bed leveling kit
- V-Slot Extrusion (Higher print speeds and smoother operation)
- Every kit will now come with a Built in Spool Holder!
- Assembled dimensions 18"x18"x27" (with spool of filament installed)
- Micro Adjustable Z Endstop
- New Optional Aluminum Heat Bed Mount
You will need basic hand tools and soldering iron to complete your build
Want a Dual Extruder for your i3v? Check out the Dual Extruder Hardware Set here: http://www.makerfarm.com/index.php/extruders/itty-bitty-double-extruder-hardware-set.html
Extruder Designed by Greg Frost: Greg's Extruder Parts
*Build area can vary depending on binder clip placement
The optional Bulldog Extruder's fan is a gift and not covered under the warranty