Prusa 8" i3v Kit (V-Slot Extrusion)
The Prusa 8" i3v is the latest addition to our set of full 3D printer kits. The i3V printer uses OpenBuilds V-SLot Linear Rail which provides Smoother Operation at Higher Print Speeds.
The Maker Farm Laser Cut Prusa i3v is the easiest and quickest printer to build out of any printer we have ever used.
Now Shipping! 8 Business Day Lead time (Your order will leave our warehouse 8 business days after you place your order)
For a limited time purchase as many spools of filament with your i3 Kit and receive $5 off per spool!
This kit contains everything you need to build the 8" i3v Prusa except for a 12v 30amp power supply and Glass
The average builder can complete the Maker Farm Laser Cut Prusa i3 in 3+ hours from start to printing, Compare that to 5 hours for the Printrbot and 8 hours for the Deluxe V2 Prusa.
- 8"x8"x8" Build Envelope*
- RAMPS 1.4 Electronics
- 50 micron layer height
- LCD Interface (print without a PC)
- Heat bed
- GT2 Pulley's and Belts
- .35mm, .40mm or .50mm Hot End Nozzle for 3mm filament, .40mm Hot End Nozzle for 1.75mm Filament
- NEW 66oz-in Motors for all axis' (Pre-Wired)
- NEW Bed leveling kit
- Kapton Tape
- V-Slot Extrusion (Higher print speeds and smoother operation)
- NEW! Every kit will now come with a Built in Spool Holder!
- Assembled dimensions 18"x18"x27" (with spool of filament installed)
- New Micro Adjustable Z Endstop (Kits ordered after December 31st 2014)
You will need basic hand tools and soldering iron to complete your build
Extruder Designed by Greg Frost: Greg's Extruder Parts