Prusa 12" i3v Kit (V-Slot Extrusion)
The Prusa 12" i3v is the latest addition to our set of full 3D printer kits. The i3V printer uses OpenBuilds V-SLot Linear Rail which provides Smoother Operation at Higher Print Speeds.
The Maker Farm Laser Cut Prusa i3v is the easiest and quickest printer to build out of any printer we have ever used.
15 Business Day Lead time (Your order will leave our warehouse 5 business days after you place your order)
This kit contains everything you need to build the 12" i3v Prusa except for a 12v 30 amp power supply, Insulation, glass and a print surface like hairspray. See page 4 of the build guide for specific links.
The average builder can complete the Maker Farm Laser Cut Prusa i3 in 3+ hours from start to printing, Compare that to 5 hours for the Printrbot and 8 hours for the Deluxe V2 Prusa.
- 12"(X)x12"(Y)x13.5"(Z) Build Envelope*
- RAMPS Electronics Standard (RAMBO or RUMBA Optional)
- 50 micron layer height
- Standard LCD (Graphical LCD Interface Optional) -print without a PC
- GT2 Pulley's and Belts
- .35mm, .40mm or .50mm Hot End Nozzle for 3mm filament, .40mm Hot End Nozzle for 1.75mm Filament
- NEW 66oz-in Motors for all axis' (Pre-Wired)
- Bed leveling kit
- Kapton Tape
- V-Slot Extrusion (Higher print speeds and smoother operation)
- Built in Spool Holder
- Tool kit, (2 Wrenches & 2 Allens)
- Assembled dimensions 22"x22"x32" (with spool of filament installed)
- Micro Adjustable Z Endstop
- New Heat bed with built in Relay, no more melted relay connectors with higher then recommended heat bed temps
- New Aluminum Heat Bed Mount Included with every 12" i3v kit as of 9/30/2015
You will need basic hand tools, soldering iron, Piece of Glass, Insulation, Hairspray and Power supply (see links below) to complete your build
Insulation - 12 Inch x 12 Inch Cork Tile for Heat Bed Insulation
Want a Dual Extruder for your i3v? Check out the Dual Extruder Hardware Set here: http://www.makerfarm.com/index.php/extruders/itty-bitty-double-extruder-hardware-set.html
Extruder Designed by Greg Frost: Greg's Extruder Parts
*Build area can vary depending on binder clip placement, extruder, hot end or endstop.
The optional Bulldog Extruder's fan is a gift and not covered under the warranty